Manhattan Real Estate & Design Blogger (Contract/Freelance/Telecommute Position)
We are looking for a New York based home and design blogger to cover the latest architecture, home and design news for our New York based client. With direction from our Senior Blog Editor you will write 12 new blog posts per month specifically in the areas of interior design, design, lifestyle and architecture around trendy Manhattan neighborhoods. Writing style is short, sweet and easy to read. Blogs will cover top 10 lists, new openings and a large focus on up and coming developments.
- 10-12 blog posts per month to our client’s WordPress Blog (No editing or formatting)
- Blogs must be 350 to 400 words
- Must own a camera for on location stories. We will notify you ahead of time if we will send out a professional photographer or if we already have the images.
- Upload images into blog posts
- We will provide 50% of the leads/story assignments, but we expect you to be on the PULSE of New York
- Weekly video chats with editor
- Must love New York and be on the pulse of what is new and happening
- Must show initiative – position WILL lead to blog editor after a few months!
- Must live within or close to trendy New York neighborhoods. All leads will be for the TriBeCa, SoHo, NoHo, Chelsea, West Chelsea, Meet Packing DistrictVillage, Chinatown, the Bowery, West Village, Greenwhich Village, Upper West Side, East Village, Midtown, Little Italy, Yorkville, Browery, Gramercy Park and The Financial District areas.
This is great for trendy a writer who loves New York, design and architecture. This person will become our go-to New York blogger. We are very passionate about what we do so we want passionate contractors who understand New York and who understand blogging.
Short bio, links to writing samples and your fee priced per monthdefault