03 Jun 10 Quick & Easy Facebook Posting Ideas for Real Estate [With Examples & Images]
Running out of ideas for your Facebook business page? These 10 Facebook posting ideas for real estate pages will help you destroy your competition, increase engagement and grow your Facebook page.
1. Post normally boring information with a funny picture.
2. Post two images and let your fans choose which one they like the best.
3. Post images of luxury homes and link to the listing on your website via IDX. Keep the text short fun and non-salesy.
4. Post images of unique home inventions and ideas. Give your input and provide links to the product or idea if possible.
5. Post about celebrity or influential estate activity in and around your area. If possible, link to the listing on you website via IDX or link to a non-competing website.
6. Post interesting facts about your neighborhood and area. The key is to keep it short, sweet and fun.
7. Have fun with weird holidays that fit in your industry. Post about them and create custom graphics with your branding.
8. Post tips of everyday household items being used in unconventional ways.
9. Show that you are a real person! Share parts of your day as a real estate professional.
10. Have fun with your brand and don’t be afraid to be a little silly.